Rates & Specials at Overmeer Guesthouse
Check availability and book onlineUnfortunately, your device screen resolution is too small to view our live rates feed. Please view our live rates on nightsbridge, making use of the link provided below. Book Online
Check availability and book online
Terms & Conditions
Please note: Peak Season runs from 20 December to 10 January.
Overmeer Guest House requires a 50% deposit to secure any reservation. Should the deposit not be paid within 2 working days, after the confirmation was received, the booking will be released without further notice.
A 50% non refundable deposit is required in peak season, Easter weekend and Oyster Festival reservations. Full payment must be received for these reservations and should the client cancel the booking within 30 days of their arrival they will be liable for the full accommodation bill.
All other reservations are subject to:
- up to 4 weeks prior to arrival – 100% of deposit will be refunded.
- 27 – 14 days prior to arrival – 50% of deposit will be refunded.
- 13 – 7 days prior to arrival – 25% of deposit will be refunded should the Guest House be able to re-sell the reserved room/s.
- 6 days and less prior to arrival – no refund will be made and the client will be liable for the full accommodation bill.
We strongly advise guests to take travel insurance. Overmeer will assist the client in every possible way to claim for their expenses.
Cancellations and modifications must be made in writing and Overmeer must accept receipt of cancellation by return e-mail or written correspondence. No telephonic cancellations will be accepted.
- NO loud music or noise. Silence is to be observed from 22:00 – 08:00 (10 pm – 08 am).
- The use of own alcohol/glassware in and around the swimming pool is prohibited.
- The number of people is restricted to the number of beds booked per room / unit.
- Guests making use of OVERMEER shall do so at their OWN RISK and the company will not accept responsibility for damage, loss or injury that they may suffer during their stay.
- Check Out 10h30
ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED RULES GIVES THE MANAGER THE RIGHT TO EVICT THE VISITOR AND HIS/HER PARTY FROM THE PROPERTY, WITHOUT REFUNDING OF ANY MONEY ALREADY PAID.
Should any guest be aggrieved by this policy or non compliance thereof; please contact Management: 044 382 3848
*** The policy is implemented in order for all guests to have a pleasant and relaxing stay. Please be considerate. ***
Most rooms can be made 1 x king bed OR 2 x single beds. Please enquire from Reservations. Please not that a child is considered a “person”, when booking kindly include your children as part of your reservation. Additional charges will apply whenever extra persons arrive who were not included in the original reservation made.